Monday, September 16, 2013
I would recommend this book to people who like the Harry Potter series because it involves a normal person that stumbles into a world of mystery. It also involves dragons. You would also like this if you like The Lord of the Rings because a hero does go on an adventure and there is a mysterious object that they find. You might also like this if you like the Narnia books. There are magical creatures like elves and Shade that I mentioned in an earlier post, so you might find some similar topics. Overall, this book is for the lover of fantasy and magic. If you want to enter a vast world of fantasy, Eragon just might be the right book for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the review, but is there any way that you could add more detail, in example, a title? That would be helpful. You could also summarize the book.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a very good book to read because I am reading the Lord of The Rings currently for my blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat makes this book like all the books you have listed
ReplyDeleteTo Collin: It involves magic and mythical things and battles. To Marcel: All of your questions are answered in my first post.
ReplyDeleteI will recommend this book to my friends
ReplyDelete