Monday, October 7, 2013

In my book, Eragon, he finally found the traders. When he brought the mysterious stone to the traders, he found out that the stone was worth nothing. They also found out that the stone was hollow. Eragon was not happy when he brought the stone back home. Suddenly, he saw the stone cracked and out came a baby dragon. He later befriended the dragon and raised it in the woods until it grew up. Eragon and the dragon were great friends. I believe that the theme is: it's not good to let a first impression completely define something.

2 comments:

  1. I think that would be a pretty good theme for this book. I have read it before and it is very good, I think in some ways it may be similair to the book I am reading The Lord Of The Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool book, sounds like a good book to read

    ReplyDelete