My independent reading book for this trimester is Infinite Crisis by Greg Cox. I chose this book because it is about the Justice League. It is a 371 page read with great vocabulary that you can find in the story. This book is full of action and some of the best superheroes around. In the book, the Justice League has lost some of its trust from the people on Earth. Wonder Woman had to snap someone's neck because he had control over Superman. This seems like a very interesting plot and something definitely unlike any other superhero movie or comic that I have seen before. I want to see how the book plays out and how this situation is finally resolved. What about a book makes you interested in reading it?
One of the main things that I like in a book is its genre. When i start reading it I look for a solid plot.
ReplyDeleteThis post made me wonder: have the superheroes changed sense the original comics or has society, in retrospect as comics came out we could be thrilled with basic plots and little violence, but with the ready availability of television and the internet maybe we will not go for such simplicity and so the writers have to change the charecters.
ReplyDelete