Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Worst Thing About My Book (Infinite Crisis)

My book, Infinite Crisis, is an interesting book. But one thing about it makes me confused as to why the author included this in his book. My book will always switch topics and settings and it seems all over the place and a bit messy. One minute, the story might be in Atlantis talking about Spectre attacking it, while the next moment it goes to a completely unrelated moment in Themyscira where they have to defend it from the OMACs. To those not reading the book, it sounds a bit crazy. It's as if they put multiple stories into one book. I know that in the end it will probably connect it all together, but now, it just seems all over the place. I would like it to explain what's going on and why they are jumping from place to place so often. The book isn't bad. However, I would not prefer the randomness.

2 comments:

  1. I do agree with Joe how that can seem a bit confusing! I think you must like the book if you still reading it though! And are the authors other books like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is still a good book. Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete