Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Symbol for a Character (Infinite Crisis)

For the character known as Brother Eye in my book, a good symbol for it would be a hawk. Brother Eye is a machine programmed by Batman to see where there is trouble and send OMAC soldiers to deal with the criminal. However, Brother Eye is ruthless. It would kill innocent people in order to get to the actual criminal. Also, Wonder Woman had to kill someone in order to free Superman from hypnosis which made him a killer. Because of Wonder Woman killing that man, the OMACs attacked the whole island of Themyscira. Brother Eye is like a hawk because he watches the Earth closely for criminals. A hawk watches the ground closely for its prey. And both Brother Eye and the hawk are ruthless to the criminals/prey.

1 comment:

  1. Based on the description of the book and what Brother Eye does the haws seems like a very intelligent and good symbolism for the character. I feel as though I would have chosen the same symbol if I was choosing one for this character.

    ReplyDelete