Monday, September 30, 2013

I think that Sloan might not have reacted negatively to the egg just because he hates Eragon. He might have had a bad experience in the Spine. Maybe someone close to him had a bad experience. Could this be hinting that something bad could happen with the stone? I don't know... yet. Also, why did Horst help out Eragon and buy his meat for him. Are they connected on a deeper level? Or was Horst just feeling generous. I am yet to find out what answers and clues lie throughout this book. These characters could have a huge impact on the story. Like I said before, I don't know. But, answers will be revealed someday.

Happy Smiley Face :-D

2 comments:

  1. i forget who but somebody blogged over the same book, and you both make me really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the overall content, but, I think people would take you more seriously (not that I don't) if you checked your spelling.

    ReplyDelete