Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Reflection




I chose this blog post where I connected characters because this shows my ability to be creative and make connections with other characters in other books and movies. I connect the character known as Sloan to Vernon Dursley from the Harry Potter series. This is because they are both skeptical and cruel. This shows how I can analyze these characters in order to connect them with each other. Making connections and analyzing characters is exactly what is needed for the blog. I was also able to connect Galbatorix to Voldemort because they both overthrew these people and became rulers themselves.

 One goal that I have next trimester for reading is that I want to read longer lengths and I want to read more often. One area of improvement that I need to work towards is increasing the amount of time that I am able to read. I plan to do this by choosing more interesting books for me.  One goal that I have for writing next trimester is being able to include more figurative language in my writing. I could improve on my diction and figurative speech. I plan to do this by using more of these in real life and other places so that it becomes more natural.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment